Canadian Design Blogger Meetup

I'm home from the Designer Blogger Meetup! Not sure if you heard of this event, but I, along with 59 others attended an evening affair here in Toronto. The common denominator ....we are all design bloggers.

Untitled-3

I left earlier than most because I had Oscar waiting for me at home, but the three hours that I was there, the night was awesome. Thank you to all of the women who I shared conversations with,  it was such a delight to meet people who all share the same passion I do - blogging + design. Unfortunately most people will now know that I am a klutz (I knocked over not 1, but 2 glasses of water on Sarah) That's what you get when you've been couped up with a (lovely) baby for 5 months! There were some awesome giveaways and some sweet gift bags that we got to take home. Anyhow now, I am back at home, blogging from bed. My feet are sore after having not worn heels for over a year. Some funny tweets from the night were posted so be sure to check those out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment