What was that fabric?

I've gotten a number of e-mails asking about the fabric that was seen in this picture.

014

Good eyes. ;) It indeed is the exact same fabric that Sarah Richardson used in her 1st Nursery, in Design Inc. I loved the fabric, and it was out of stock for the longest time at Designer Fabrics, as I'm assuming, others, like me, loved it. I picked up some samples the last time I was down, just curious to see how it would look in the room.

fabric

I thought that I'd make my curtains out of it, but like the Imperial Trellis, I'm not feeling it. I may do it for pillows for the bed, but my original intent, for curtains, isn't going to happen.

But, for those of you who wanted to know more (Design Inc's website doesn't give specific info on the fabric) Here is the specifics about the fabrics.

Flower/Bird Fabric
Style Name: Pananma Bari Sinatra
Price: $27.99/YD
Available here

Starburst Fabric
Style Name: Panama Bari San Remo Flor
Price: 27.99
Available here

There you go! I hope this helps, and if you put it in your room I'd LOVE to see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment