Prepping for the holidays

Today, we hung our very first strand of Christmas lights! We didn't do them last year, as we were still recovering from house reno shock, but this year we promised ourselves we would do it. We went for the clean simple lights....Here is a shot from this evening.

lights1

lights2

and....we picked up our Tree from the Loblaws tree lot! Ummm, it was so big that I was had to walk home as it took up my seat, was out the passenger side window. (We drive a Mini Cooper) There were a lot of laughs as Aubrey drove away with our new tree! We had a feeling it would be on the larger side...

tree1

I walked home, and I almost got a shot of this monster hanging out in the car, but the camera battery died, and so my storytelling will have to suffice.

We did some other projects, but I'm going to wait to reveal them. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment