Some of my favourite rooms have Mauve...

elle decor april 2010

I've been in love with pictures this year that have mauve/lavender in them, and when I spotted the April 2010 Elle Decor issue cover, I snatched it up. Normally I browse through the pages to see if something interests me and is worth purchasing, but when I saw the cover of this months issue, I just had to have it for the cover. I fell-in-love with this colour combo above. The purple, the orange. I heart jewel tones.

That is my Sunday evening post. I'm just trying to figure out how to incorporate this beautiful tone into our house. I sense a fabric buying spree and some pillow projects for Mom. :) I have to go return the fabric samples that I brought home for our kitchen bench, so it's very likely that I'm going to come home with some purple. Maybe for the back cushions for the new bench? Possibilities, Possibilities.

angie_hranowsky_living_room_dining_room_all_in_one

56116-simple-palette-xl

0 comments:

Post a Comment