The frame became...

A bulletin board!

It was between this, and a chalk board, but really, I personally get more use out of bulletin boards. And the fact that Aubrey found a sheet of bulletin board at exactly, and I mean exactly the right dimensions at Home Depot, it was a no brainer.

blog_bulletinboard

Where it goes, is the next question. (We have a lot of bare walls in our house.) Right now it's leaning up against the wall on top of my work table in my office, and the frame fits perfectly on this blank wall.

I'm a sucker for bulletin boards in my office (I already have 2 hanging) I LOVE having inspirational photos everywhere. This photo is one of my favourites (and hangs, surprise, surprise, on my bulletin board)

11_back-to-school
Via House and Home (Link Here) Via here

xo Linds

0 comments:

Post a Comment