What's up in our house this week

A fun little roundup of what's going on over here this week....

This week

1) Sleep Time
Trying to get Oscar to sleep in his crib a little more, but the cuddling, oh the cuddling is so sweet.

2.) Charity Work
Sourcing donations for a Charity Fundraiser Silent Auction for this awesome group home in Toronto. 2 companies donated right away, with no hesitation. One of them is my friends company Monster Factory, and the other was Elmwood Spa. I adore companies that are so willing to help.

3.) Tiling
Aubrey is tiling in the basement bathroom! YIPPEEE!!

4.) Quilt
Still searching for the perfect quilt for the nursery. Some commenters stressed the neater look that quilts give, which won me over. Still hunting.

5.) Neighbourhood Stalking
We're not doing the windows in our house right now, but that hasn't stopped us from neighbourhood stalking and taking pictures of windows that we like. If you see someone snapping photos of windows & decks, that is me.

6.) Working
I'm not one of those people that gets maternity time because I'm self employed. But I did cut back on the business, but even so, I still have to put some man hours in every day. Now that Oscar is here I'm inspired to do more art. It was with great delight that I saw one of my prints in this room. (I saw it originally on this blog and then again recently on this blog)

7.) Walking
Need to burn off the baby weight. The Starbucks a few blocks away is my daily end point. Too bad I sometimes get the Apple Fritter that totally messes up the weight loss goals that I set out.

8.) Finding curtains, doing the front porch project
I think we're going ahead with the curtain project for the porch. But we're going to install a road very securely. More on that shortly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment