Poster Love

I saw this room over at Decor8 and fell in love with the poster. Simple, but oh-so graphic. I can't seem to find the poster online, although I did find the bands website.

Greyboy Allstars Poster Love

Oh, I also love the Brio/Thomas Train Tracks and the fireplace mantle.
But I could do without the creepy creepy guy at the top and the Venus figurine.

Feb 14. Update: Blogger Vez to the rescue...Here is the poster source! Thank you!!! The poster was designed by Chris Silas Neal, however I'm unsure as to whether or not the poster is actually for sale. (I've e-mailed him to ask!)

Feb. 15 Update: Chris replied to my inquiry and wrote "That particular poster is sold out. I will have other in the next few months though." It's nice to know that his work is available for purchase!

0 comments:

Post a Comment