One day, I will look back at this and laugh...

As the post title says...

"One day, I will look back at this and laugh..."

Either that, or I will always have an empty nursery because I suck at making decisions. What have I been up to lately? I've been sitting in the "baby room" staring at fabric swatches.

Heads up that this is more of a post for me, so that one day I can look back and do a belly laugh about how "silly" I was, stressing over the room. So skip this boring post, but if you want a good post about how you're glad you're not "indesisive" like this woman over here, then read on. Maybe you can relate?

You see, I'm still debating that silly floral fabric for the nursery.

Here is the thing, I'm not sure that the fabric is right for the room. It's right for our house but for the room...I'm not sure of. I'm not sure that this print was the design direction I was hoping for.

This is when I throw myself onto the bed (gently of course because I of baby) and wish that I could dial-a-decorator and get them to come do this room. I think that decorators should market to pregant women like me, whose indesisiveness makes even the best of marriages a bit shakey. ;)

So, I've made my decision. I'm going to buy a few yards of the fabric just because I love it so much. Whether it will make it's way into the baby room is up for debate. Will it end up on some pillows for the living room? Maybe. But for now, the hunt for fabric inspiration continues.

For now, here are some more awesome baby room inspirational pictures that add to my insanity over here.

6270ea706f08

090813_EGDines_LeeKleinhelter_Sovereign

090813_EGDines_LeeKleinhelter_Sovereign

0 comments:

Post a Comment