You appreciate your house more after....

So, I'm stuck on the 2nd floor of our house, being told to keep it easy by the doctors. For a busy body like me, this is hard.

Unfortunately I was one of the lucky few women to experience high blood pressure after Oscar arrived , and was admitted to the hospital Tuesday for observation, and got to go home Thursday. Sucks. Nothing like tasting freedom and bringing baby home, then to have to head back and sleep in those awful beds. Really, they could do with some decor advice to spruce up those rooms! But Oscar slept with me, and was a dream. We are home now and this was taken as I typed....

oscar_sleeping

So my blog posts will be slow and I have to draw for the Sharon Montrose photo (Sorry, I havent had a chance!) But thank you for all of your well wishes + congratulations, it was nice to read them on my blackberry when I was at the hospital! I'm hoping to be back at my main computer soon!

xo Lindsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment