Weekend Radar

Here are a few design related things on my radar over the past few days for your amusement.

First up - I watch the Real Housewives Series. Don't judge. It's a guilty pleasure. If you watch it too, you will know Kelly from the New York series. And you will also know that she is a little, ummm, eccentric. Who knew that the next big trend would be decorating with Jellybeans & Bedazzling your champagne bottle. I'm shaking my head at this. Spotted here


Next up, Tammy from Sweet T Papers recommended this mirror for our bathroom in response to my dilemma for the bathroom mirror, and I can't stop visiting Pottery Barns website.

009

It's PERFECT. It's on sale, but I'm trying to figure out if the price is the same here in Canada & in the stores. Calling Pottery Barn on the weekend doesn't result in awesome customer service (as I found out today) so I'll wait until Monday and maybe visit the store to talk to someone in person. (Thanks Tammy!)

009

I'm a bit addicted to Nate Berkus. Unfortunately, I haven't fallen in love with his new show, but did fall for the set design. I especially loved the Nate Berkus™ Dhurrie Rug rug . It's sold on HSN but they only ship to the USA. Ughhh. I'm seriously thinking of setting up a mailbox across the border and shipping things there. I will find a way to own this rug somehow.

Happy Weekend all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment