Office, some new elements

I totally forgot to mention that I added some little elements to the office in the basement. After this post I'm really signing off for the weekend! ;)

desk2

First up, I added bamboo drapes by the window over my desk. It solves 2 issues. (1) It stops Mak the Cat from jumping up on the window ledge and freaking out when another cat walks by and (2) It adds warmth to the wall. I liked the darker shade as it ties in with the desk colour and also the floor.

Second thing I did was I added some smaller ikea baskets for awesome organization in the base cabinets of my DIY desk. Each little basket holds unique items. Camera cords, pens + pencils, paint chip fan decks. Since the desk was a DIY and I didn't add drawers, the little baskets solve the orgnizational problem. (Click here on how Aubrey and I made the desk)

The basement is seriously needing things on the wall, especially something above the desk. Corkboard? Art? Thoughts?

I'm itching to do a full reveal of the office, but there are so many itty-bitty elements missing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment