Little blue lamp

Sorry for the delay in blog posts (Banging head on desk). I've been trying to get things checked off before our little one arrives (though, he may not be so little according to our last ultrasound). Diapers, Onesies, Stroller and Car Seats have been swirling in our minds. It's hard buying for someone you have yet to meet, and you don't know exactly what their needs will be.

lamp

So the little dresser that was supposed to be a change table, has started filling up with stuff - like this sweet little blue light from HomeSense that I picked up last night.

Confession - I may be shooting myself in the foot by eliminating the one surface in the nursery that was the "right" height for changing a diaper, but I'm going on the thought that I may be changing Mr. Mans diapers in so many places.

I really, really wanted to have a little lamp on this table. At night it adds such a nice warmth to the room, vs. the overhead light (which I do love, but a little light makes things so soft and warm feeling) For the record, the lamp may get moved if I get super frustrated that I need a change area - nothing is permanent! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment