Slow + Steady

I started priming our bookshelves. Wheee. I know. Exciting.

004

I'm taking my time in order to make sure there are no drips, it's painted evenly, and there in the end, awesome. Unfortunately there was a little mixup with the shelves for the bookcase and, well, all but 4 of them don't fit. The company said that new shelves will be coming this week, so fingers crossed.*

*Some people have asked who made our shelves. I really want to give you an honest review of the company, but since the job of the bookcases isn't done just yet, I'm refraining from giving my 2 cents. We give props where they are deserved, and the company will get a huge shout out, but since there are some things outstanding, I'm refraining from posting their name. (Does that make sense?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment