Gold Coffee Table & Ottoman from Nate

I'm a huge fan of Nate Berkus, but unfortunately not the biggest fan new show. But that hasn't stopped me from PVR'ing the show daily. I can fast forward through it when I have some down time and see if anything pops out as worthy to remember. Like for example a few episodes ago he was showing a room makeover and brought out a Gold Coffee table. LOVED it but highly impractical with Oscar. It turns out it was a dark coffee table from Crate & Barrel but he gold leafed it....

Untitled-9

And it became...

nate

Kinda of makes you start looking at used furniture stores a bit more closely to do the same don't you think? But what I do adore, and feel would be practical, yet stylish would be the brown ottoman he has on his set...

nate2

No mention of its source though which is frustrating me and I can't seem to find it's twin anywhere on the web. Aubrey and I are pretty set on adding in a tufted ottoman into both our TV Room and our Living Room (see this post) but have yet to find one just right, order perhaps come to grips with their costs. I adore that brown one on the Nate Show for our TV Room. Love it! You'd think that Nate, having a decorating show would maybe source his set a bit better - because I'm sure I'm not the only one that loves his furniture....

0 comments:

Post a Comment