Toronto weekend plans

If you're in Toronto here are some things I'm up to, perhaps I'll see you there?

Saturday morning there is the Great Kid Stuff Sale (Yonge & Lawrence area of Toronto) but I also saw a sign at the YMCA in our hood' for another Kids Stuff Sale this Saturday. I'm learning that babies grow very quickly out of things so second hand is ususually almost brand new!

Untitled-5

Saturday Night I'm attending the George Herman Silent Auction with Oscar and my family. It starts at 4:00 PM the Empire Restaurant and Lounge in Yorkville at 50 Cumberland Street and goes until about 7pm. It's a yearly tradition, it's great fun and for an amazing organization; George Herman House.

The house is a positive living environment for women who are living with mental health issues. I encourage you to visit their site to learn more about the house & this awesome charity. If you're looking to get out Saturday night, come join Oscar and I as we start bidding on awesome items. Here are some that friends of ours were generous enough to donate. (Thank you!) But come to the event for more awesome items!

donations

(1) Elmwood Spa Massage & Lunch Gift Certificate
(2) + (3) Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bags from Dear-Born Baby
(4) (5) + (6) Monsters from the Monster Factory
and last, but not least
(7) Four tickets to see a taping Steven and Chris*

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend. I'm signing off, and I'll hopefully have some painted bookshelves to share next week.

*When we were at the taping of Steven and Chris they gave us four tickets to giveaway on our blog. (Thank you!) Since I feel like so many awesome tickets went out to our blogging community and you're going to see some giveaways on other blogs (Check out Sharons giveaway here or this one that Eden has over here) I decided to give my four free tickets to Charity, with the hopes of raising some awesome funds for the women of the house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment